Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Revival

10 months since the last post to this blog. I blame the children.

Ok,  not really. But sort of really.

Claire started talking and walking and climbing on furniture, and tossing whatever she could get her hands on in every which way, and crying her way into my bed at all hours of the night. She became a toddler.

Lauren needed to be taken to hip hop class and birthday parties and play-dates and out to the park for fresh air and exercise. She became an active kid.

Sometime in between there C and I went to work every day. Then came home at night and made dinner and did laundry and made lunches and cut the lawn and washed smudges off the walls and picked up food from the floor and bought paint for the next home improvement project and cleaned the fish bowl. Among other things

This is nothing new for any young family, but it's time consuming and tiring. It's also pretty great. I do remember C and I having a date night or 2 or a few. I do remember cuddling on the couch with the girls to read stories. I do remember our annual summer family camping trip.

Time goes by fast (where did 10 months go anyway?), and its time to take note again of all these great moments.  Stay tuned for more fun and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment